Many organisations find that over time their ability to work efficiently with internal and external clients declines to such an extent that the business needs of the organisation are not met, leading to a loss of market advantage. Today, IT and telecommunications infrastructure plays a key role in business collaboration, enabling significant cost savings and productivity improvements to be derived by firms who can capture this key capability.
This case study shows how Beyond Technology helped an organisation to analyse their existing capabilities and advised them on how best to remediate their communications strategy to deliver tangible business benefits.
- Whole of telecommunications procurement
- Regional Australia coverage requiring highly reliable data services
- Managing fixed to mobile substitution
- Leveraging new mobile data technologies
- 2 stage process to refine solution in budget
- Multi-service approach to maximise competitive tension.
- 25% reduction in voice budget
- Voice savings re-invested in data services to dramatically increase network size and resilience.