‘Mobility is challenging old assumptions: new business practises are becoming cost effective through new technologies and new applications of old technologies’
A mobility strategy defines the use of mobile technologies in an organisation to solve business problems and improve efficiency.
Beyond Technology recommends that organisations undertake a Mobility strategy assessment exercise to ensure that you are able to maintain an ongoing cost and service advantage.
This process provides an opportunity to consider taking advantages of new transmission technologies and changing business requirements. Our consultants are highly experienced in understanding the impact of these new technologies to both the price and effectiveness of them in your business.
With our experience in the deployment of mobile technologies, we are able to consider the realisable service and cost benefits from real world experience. Some recent examples of business case development include:
- Push email and realtime calander deployment
- 4G 700Mhz replacement of home DSL services
- Deployment of 4G 700Mhz services as backup for fixed line data services
- Mobile and remote telemetry
- “Connected” mobile workforce deployments
- Disaster recovery solutions utilising mobility technologies